Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses - USDJPY has responded to the previously uncovered close from Oct 2008 at 105.30 (high was 105.43). A cluster of bearish outside days (1/2, 1/6, and 1/10) preceded Monday's break. -102.50 is of interest as support. This level was the 'lower high' in May 2013 , 12/17/13 low and more generally the middle of congestion that took place in the first half of Dec. Trading Bias: Flat but monitor for support if the market sees 102.50. Long seems like a crowded arena so respect the potential for the rate to overshoot into 101.50/60 ( Dec 2013 low, Jul 2013 high, Apr 2009 high, 2005 low). Things could get worse as the S&P confirmed a wedge top on a closing basis today . LEVELS: 100.60 101.52 102.50 | 103.55 103.90 104.56
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels