TORONTO , Jan. 13, 2014 /CNW/ - DELISTING REVIEW Sunwah International Limited (the "Company") - TSX is reviewing the common shares (Symbol: SWH ) of the Company with respect to meeting the continued listing requirements. The Company has been granted 120 days in which to regain compliance with these requirements, pursuant to the Remedial Review Process. About TMX Group (TSX-X) TMX Group's key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets and clearinghouses for multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income and energy. Toronto Stock Exchange , TSX Venture Exchange , TMX Select, Alpha Group, The Canadian Depository for Securities, Montreal Exchange, Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation , Natural Gas Exchange, BOX Options Exchange , Shorcan, Shorcan Energy Brokers, Equicom and other TMX Group companies provide listing markets, trading markets, clearing facilities, depository services, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto and operates offices across Canada ( Montreal , Calgary and Vancouver ), in key U.S. markets ( New York , Houston , Boston and Chicago ) as well as in London , Beijing and Sydney . For more information about TMX Group, visit our website at www.tmx.com . Follow TMX Group on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmxgroup . SOURCE TMX GROUP INC.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?