Tom Sawyer Perspectives is advanced graphics-based software for building data relationship visualization and analysis applications. Using this next-generation product offering, customers can design powerful applications, preview the applications, and deploy them to users.
The new .NET edition shares many powerful Tom Sawyer Perspectives functionalities and features with the well-established Java edition. Both products enable customers to develop strategic corporate and government applications that reveal patterns, relationships, and dependencies in data in an unprecedented way. Built on top of Tom Sawyer's reliable graph visualization, layout, and analysis component products, Tom Sawyer Perspectives utilizes graphical application design methods to help customers construct applications in a fraction of the time usually required. The new Tom Sawyer Perspectives, .NET Edition, utilizes high-performance, hardware-accelerated Direct2D rendering and supports WPF and Windows Forms desktop applications.
Tom Sawyer Perspectives provides an intuitive, yet powerful, graphical environment to enable application designers to define a data model, configure round-trip data integration, and create simultaneous and synchronized rule-driven views of data. The Tom Sawyer Perspectives Project Designer is used to connect to data sources including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, plain text files, XML files, and API-based integration. The Project Designer also allows you to define multiple rule-driven drawing views of your data from different perspectives.
Product Development Director
To learn more about Tom Sawyer Perspectives concepts, click here.
To learn more about the specific features of Tom Sawyer Perspectives, .NET Edition, click here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11473358.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?