Vancouver, British Columbia --( Newsfile Corp. - January 13, 2014 ) - Strata Minerals Inc. (TSXV: SMP) ("Strata" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that effective at the opening on January 13, 2014 , the common shares of the Company will commence trading on a consolidated basis. The share consolidation, on a ten (10) old for one (1) new share basis was approved by special resolution at the Company’s AGM on December 10, 2013 and announced by press release on December 17, 2013 . “Hugh Agro” Chairman For further information, please contact: Brent Lokash , EVP & CFO Tel: 1 604 862-5190 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org About Strata Minerals Inc. Strata Minerals Inc. is an emerging agricultural nutrient company exploring for commercial scale phosphate rock mineralization deposits. Armed with the objectives of becoming a supplier to the global fertilizer industry and generating wealth for its shareholders, Strata is currently investigating new opportunities for growth in several areas of the world. All references to the Company in this release include the Company’s wholly owned Australian subsidiary, Strata Minerals Pty Ltd. For further information, please refer to the Company's website at www.strataminerals.com . Additional disclosure of the Company’s financial statements, technical reports, material change reports, news releases and other information can be obtained on SEDAR at www.sedar.com . Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange ) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.