The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014, which ended on Friday
- Digital Imaging: The newest 4K Handycam AX100E is ideal for people who want to capture and enjoy their special memories on their 4K BRAVIA TV in the highest possible resolution. Approx 75% smaller and approx. 66% lighter than the FDR-AX1E for comfortable one-handed shooting, its small body is roomy enough to pack in the best of its technology.
- Point and shoot photography is evolving quickly and the new Cyber-shot DSC-W830 and DSC-W810 cameras are designed to meet the needs of today's fun seeking snappers who want better picture quality than their smartphones can deliver but don't want to pay a premium price for a new camera.
- Handycam captures uncompromised Full HD video and detail-packed stills that other camcorders or a smartphone just cannot match. The new line-up kicks off with the prestigious HDR-CX900E that sets new standards for picture and sound quality in a highly compact body. It's joined by five other models, with features such as Balanced Optical Steady Shot for stable images, uprated projectors, simple wireless sharing and remote control from your smartphone.
- The world's lightest interchangeable lens digital camera, with built in Wi-Fi and NFC punches far above its weight when it comes to beautiful pictures and creative control. Packing a large 20.1 effective megapixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor, the 5000 produces exquisite images, despite its small size.
- The all-new Action Cam HDR-AS100V delivers picture quality that's better than ever. Footage is crisper and clearer thanks to the camera's uprated new ZEISS Tessar 170-degree wide angle lens, 13.5 megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor and powerful new BIONZ X image processor.
- Bravia: the expansion to its BRAVIA 4K line-up, starting with the premium flagship X9500B series, which employs the new technology X-tended Dynamic Range PRO that is set to provide customers with brilliant picture quality. The newly announced X9000B series also promises to deliver users an added experience, with a new design and magnetic fluid speakers. The pocket friendly X8500B series will also be released, giving customers more options when choosing a 4K TV.
- Bringing powerful content to the small screen, it is introducing its newest range of Full HD TVs, redesigned to be packed with technologies that ensure the best viewing experience for the consumer. In addition, it will be launching the BRAVIA W950B and W850B TVs that offer optimal picture quality and outstanding sound dynamics for the discerning consumer.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth