Item 2.01 Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets As of December 30, 2013 , pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the Corporation transferred all right, title and interest in its shareholdings of its wholly owned subsidiary Inti to Tuscan. The information disclosed under Item 1.01 of this Current Report on this Form 8-K, is incorporated by reference into this Item 2.01. Item 3.02 Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities On December 31, 2013 , the Corporation converted $50,093 USD of outstanding debt owed to a debt holder into 1,252,325 shares of restricted common stock of the Corporation. The issuance of the common stock was made to a non-US Person in an offshore transaction, in reliance upon the exemption afforded by the provisions of Regulation S of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Item 5.07 Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Pursuant to Title 8, Section 213 of the Delaware Code,and the Corporation's bylaws,in order to determine the shareholders entitled to exercise any rights in respect to a lawful action of the Corporation, the board of directors of the Corporation may fix, in advance, a "Record Date", which shall not be more than 60 days or less than 10 days prior to such action. The board of directors of the Corporation set December 16, 2013 as the Record Date for the shareholders of the Corporation entitled to give written consent to the Agreement without a meeting. On December 16, 2013 , in accordance with Title 8, Section 228 of the Delaware Code, and the Corporation's bylaws, the shareholders of the Corporation holding 55% of the voting power, without the formality of convening a meeting, consented to, adopted and approved the Agreement, and all transactions in furtherance of the Agreement, via majority written consent.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign