Post Holdings, Inc. announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9375 per share on the Company's 3.75 percent Series B Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, for the dividend period from the date of November 15, 2013 to February 14 . According to a release, the Board of Directors also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42361 per share, representing a pro-rata payment for the partial dividend period from the issue date of December 16, 2013 to February 14 , on the Company's 2.5 percent Series C Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock. Both dividends will be paid on February 15 , to preferred shareholders as of February 1 . More information: www.postholdings.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock