Chief coordinator of Prime Minister Business loan Scheme, Marvi Memon here on Saturday said that the Business Loan Scheme will play vital role to boost up national economy and to eradicate unemployment in Pakistan . While talking to media during her visit to Skardu she said that loan scheme will be useful for the 60 percent youth of the country to give the respectable employment. She said that objective of this programme is to implement on manifesto of PML(N) government which was announced by the Prime Minister during election campaign. She said after implementation on this programme a new era of development and prosperity will be started in Pakistan . She said the program will be implemented according to the atmosphere of each province and regions. She said that three committees are constituted to make transparent this important business programme which are awareness committee, scrutiny committee and monitoring committee. Marvi Memon said that ladies will be given training to start business on inter provincial levels. She said that there will be no interference from any corner in this programme especially no political interference.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks