Welcoming PMís Business Youth Loan Scheme, people from cross sections of society said that the scheme would generate business activity in the country. They appreciated the Prime Ministerís Business Loan Scheme for Youth and expressed the views that the scheme would also improve living standards of their families. In a PTV programme, M. Ayub Bullar , hailing from Hasilpur, said that country will make progress under the dynamic leadership of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif . Praying for the long life of Prime Minister and thanking for launching Business Loan Scheme, he said that Pakistan will go forward and emerge in the comity of nations as a strong country. Bushra Muzammil , a resident of Bhakkar, said she was optimistic of earning profit after investing loan of Rs.10 lacs in the business. Safia Kanwal said that she will invest the loan of Rs.15 lacs in establishing a boutique, besides providing employment opportunities to the girls of her area.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign