ENP Newswire - 13 January 2014 Release date- 10012014 - Mike Rigby , Head of Manufacturing, Barclays , comments on today's ONS Index of Production figures. 'While today's figures show no change from the previous month, there is no doubt that confidence in the sector is improving, thanks to the revival of the domestic market. The final quarter of the year is historically a positive one for manufacturers, and all eyes will now be on December's figures, which should reveal a triumphant end to a strong year for the sector.' Notes to Editors: For further information about Barclays Corporate Banking, please visit our website www.barclayscorporate.com About Barclays Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth and investment management with an extensive international presence in Europe , the Americas , Africa and Asia . Barclays' purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions - in the right way. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. For further information about Barclays , please visit our website www.barclays.com .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy