Arab Finance : Northern Upper Egypt Development & Agricultural Production - (NEDA) reported consolidated financial results posting a net profit of LE 2.5 m for the period from 01/01/2013 till 31/12/2013. Noting that, it posted net loss of LE 5.9 m for the comparable period. Source: EGX & Arab Finance editor
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?