ENP Newswire - 13 January 2014 Release date- 10012014 - Nomura, Asia's global investment bank, today announced the appointment of Todd Sandoz as Global Head of Execution Services and Equity Trading. Based in London , Mr. Sandoz will report to Steve Ashley , Head of Global Markets, and Naoki Matsuba , co-Head of Global Markets. The global Execution Services business comprises Equity Execution Services including Instinet, Prime Services, Electronic Trading, Futures and Options and OTC Clearing. Mr. Ashley said: 'Todd brings a wealth of expertise and market insight to our Global Markets franchise. He will play a crucial leadership role in harnessing our strengths across our Equity business, building on our core strengths of client focus and disciplined risk management, as well as maximising our presence at the centre of East-West flows. 'Furthermore, as Global Head of Execution Services, Todd will ensure that we provide our clients with seamless execution and a truly cross-asset offering,' added Mr. Ashley . Mr. Sandoz joins Nomura from Credit Suisse , where he spent 17 years. Most recently, he was Head of Global Foreign Exchange and Short-Term Interest Rates Trading in London . Prior to that, he held a number of senior positions in Equities, including Co-Head of Americas Equities , Global Head of Cash Equity Trading and Execution, and Head of Equity Derivatives and Equity Trading, Asia Pacific . Mr. Sandoz started his career as a Convertible Bond Trader at Citadel in 1993. For further information please contact: Name Company Telephone Rob Davies Nomura International plc +44 207 102 3790 Nomura Nomura is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asia -based investment bank with worldwide reach. Nomura provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in over 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong , London , and New York , Nomura has a unique understanding of Asia that enables the company to make a difference for clients through three business divisions: retail, asset management, and wholesale (global markets and investment banking). For further information about Nomura, please visit www.nomura.com .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?