In trading on Monday, biotechnology shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 2.6%. Leading the group were shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY), up about 52.9% and shares of Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN) up about 37.7% on the day. Also showing relative strength are precious metals shares, up on the day by about 2.2% as a group, led by Timmins Gold (TGD), trading up by about 12.2% and Rubicon Minerals (RBY), trading higher by about 12% on Monday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Leaders011313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11