The Market Vectors Retail ETF (RTH) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 306,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 34,000. Shares of RTH were down about 1.1% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were Kohl's (KSS), trading down about 5.2% with over 3.9 million shares changing hands so far this session, and Staples (SPLS), down about 2.5% on volume of over 3.8 million shares. Macy's (M) is the component faring the best Monday, up by about 0.8% on the day, while McKesson (MCK) is lagging other components of the Market Vectors Retail ETF , trading lower by about 6.5%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETFunu011313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers