Kames Capital director of property investment David Wise has been appointed as chairman of the Association of Real Estate Funds . Wise joins the UK unlisted real estate funds body after six years at Kames where he is responsible for the direct property investment team and the four funds it runs. He will also be in charge of Kames’ new property authorised investment fund which launched in Q1 2014. Prior to joining Kames he was at Morley Fund Management as property investment director. AREF chief executive John Cartwright said: “David is one of our longest-standing and most active committee members and has already contributed hugely to the success of AREF, so I am delighted to be working more closely with him as chairman.” Wise added: “I am keen to raise awareness of some of the excellent work that AREF has been quietly doing to assist the development of the property investment fund market. I would like to thank my predecessor Paul Dennis-Jones for his unstinting hard work on behalf of AREF.” email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law