iSmartAlarm was recognized as “Home Technology App of the Year” for its ability to allow every user complete control over their home’s security utilizing the iSmartAlarm smartphone app. With the app, users can easily and affordably monitor, manage and secure their home, property and family, regardless of location.
“It is a great honor to be recognized as ‘Home Technology App of the Year’ by CEA,” said
The iSmartAlarm home control ecosystem offers users advanced home control, security and automation using their iPhone or Android devices at a fraction of the cost of traditional security companies. The company’s flagship product, iSmartAlarm, puts a 21st century spin on traditional systems by offering a self-monitored, self-controlled home security system that is designed to be expandable, mobile and DIY, with no wiring necessary. iSmart Alarm has also recently introduced iSmartAlarm Doorfront™, which alerts users via their smartphones when someone comes to the front door or rings the doorbell, and iSmartAlarm Smart Switch, which allows users complete control over their home’s lighting, appliances, security and electrical bill through their mobile devices.
For more information on iSmart Alarm and its products, visit https://www.ismartalarm.com/.
For more information on CEA’s Mark of Excellence Awards, visit http://www.ce.org/Events-and-Awards/Awards/Mark-of-Excellence-Awards.aspx.
iSmart Alarm Social Media:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11481000.htm
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver