Islamabad Stock Exchange witnessed bearish trend here on Friday as the ISE-10 index was down by 15.92 points and closed at 4721.08 points. A total of 781,500 shares were traded, which were down by 644,500 shares when compared with previous day’s trading of 137,000 shares. Out of 146 companies, share prices of 71 companies recorded increase while share prices of 75 companies registered decrease where as no company remained stable in today’s trading. The share price of Siemens Pakistan Engineering increased by Rs. 71.09 per share while the share prices of Millat Tractors decreased by Rs. 6.09 per share. Lafarge Pakistan Cement , Bank of Punjab and Fatima Fertilizer remained the top trading companies in Friday’s trading with 766,000, 6,000 and 5,500 shares respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?