! Riyadh , Rabi'I 11, 1435, Jan 12, 2014 , SPA -- Inmaa Bank achieved net profits amounting to SR 1,005 million net profits for the fiscal Year 2013, compared to SR 733 million for the same period of the year 2013, up 37.11 %. In a statement issued today, the Bank pointed out that dividends per share within 12 months amounted to SR 0.68 compared to SR 0.49 for the same period of the year 2012. --SPA 12:12 LOCAL TIME 09:12 GMT All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by Syndigate.info , an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict