SHANGHAI , January 13 , SinoCast -- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China announces that it plans to issue CNY 100 billion certificates of deposit in 2014 after ten Chinese banks completed the first round of such issuances at last year end. ICBC points out that it will determine how many certificates will be sold and how long the certificates will mature in quotas filed this year and single issuance will be not less than CNY 50 million . Outstanding certificates will be not higher than quotas planned for the entire year at any time this year. ICBC data show that the bank's interbank deposits and deposits by other financial institutions were CNY 885.28 billion by September end last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March