Fusion PPT, a recognized strategy and technology consulting firm, announced today that CEO
It is an established fact that critical infrastructure technology of the
During the webinar, Biddick, alongside other industry leaders, will explore the existing Federal cyber security initiatives and the Federal Government’s role in ensuring the security of U.S. critical infrastructure, data, and information systems. Participants in the webinar will learn about the progress that the Government has made in developing a Cyber Security Framework to address the need for increased security measures. Attend this webinar to learn about:
• The Government’s definition of critical infrastructure.
• How close to a final framework the Government is, and what challenges lie ahead.
• New standards and procedures that are already being used.
• Identified gaps in cyber security efforts, and suggestions for future efforts.
Come to this session armed with your questions. Participants in the webinar will have the opportunity to submit questions directly to the panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
To register for this event, please click here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11479302.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest