Arab Finance : Egyptian Starch & Glucose - (ESGI) reported consolidated financial results posting a net profit of LE 501,388 for the period from 01/01/2013 till 31/12/2013. Noting that, it posted net loss of LE 56,002,307 for the comparable period. Source: EGX & Arab Finance editor
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law