This morning, Emcor Group (EME) declared its quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share, an increase of about 33% over its prior dividend. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 0.7% going forward. Shares of Emcor Group were higher on Monday, climbing 0.4% so far. In other dividend news, Aon (AON) maintained its quarterly dividend of 17.5 cents per share. Assurant (AIZ) maintained its quarterly dividend of 25 cents per share. And Cabot Corporation (CBT) maintained its quarterly dividend of 20 cents per share. Among dividend increases, ADT (ADT) announced its quarterly dividend of 20 cents per share, an increase of about 60% over its prior dividend. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends011313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline