Completed bondholders' meeting Stavanger, 13 January 2014 : Reference is made to stock exchange announcement from Crudecorp ASA ("Crudecorp" or the "Company", ticker "CRUDE") on 23 December 2013 regarding summons to bondholders' meeting requesting changes to the FRN Crudecorp ASA Subordinated Unsecured Callable Bond Issue 2012/2017. The bondholders' meeting has now been completed. The proposed changes were supported by all the bondholders present at the meeting, and the proposal thus approved as described in the summons and above- mentioned stock exchange announcement. Company contact: Geir Utne Berg (CEO) +47 951 63 388. This information is subject of the disclosure requirements set out in Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. About Crudecorp Crudecorp ASA is an international independent oil and gas exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, development and operation of oil and natural gas properties in the United States . Crudecorp ASA owns a 90% Working Interest in the Chico Martinez oil field, located in the San Joaquin valley in California . The field is operated through the Company´s wholly owned subsidiary, CMO Inc. Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=343651
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO