SANDUSKY, Ohio , Jan. 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE:FUN), a leader in regional amusement parks, water parks and active entertainment will hold its quarterly conference call with investors to discuss fourth quarter and year-end earnings on Thursday, February 20 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time . Participants on the call will include Matt Ouimet , president and chief executive officer and Brian Witherow , executive vice president and chief financial officer. This call will be broadcast live to all interested persons as a listen-only webcast on www.cedarfair.com . This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed through Cedar Fair's web site at www.cedarfair.com . The webcast is also being distributed through third party distribution channels, including the StreetEvents Network operated by Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC and its affiliates. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on the company's website www.cedarfair.com . About Cedar Fair Entertainment Company : Cedar Fair is a publicly traded partnership headquartered in Sandusky, Ohio . The Company, which owns and operates eleven amusement parks, three outdoor water parks, one indoor water park and five hotels, is one of the largest regional amusement park operators in the world. Its parks are located in Ohio , California , North Carolina , South Carolina , Virginia , Pennsylvania , Minnesota , Missouri , Michigan , and Toronto , Ontario. Cedar Fair also operates Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in California under a management contract. Cedar Fair's flagship park, Cedar Point , has been consistently voted the "Best Amusement Park in the World" in a prestigious annual poll conducted by Amusement Today newspaper. CONTACT: Cedar Fair Entertainment Company Stacy Frole , 419.627.2227 Corporate Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications email@example.com Lisa Broussard , 419.609.5929 Manager, Investor Relations & Revenue Management firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Cedar Fair
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?