TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar opened at 91.59 cents US, down 0.14 of a cent from Friday's close. The U.S. dollar stood at 109.18 cents Cdn, up 0.17 of a cent. Pound sterling was worth C$1.7940 , down 0.25 of a cent, US$1.6432 , down 0.48 of a cent. The euro was worth C$1.4921 , up 0.25 of a cent. (Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?