INTERNATIONAL trade is at the heart of HSBC . As a bank formed to facilitate international trade between Hong Kong and the rest of the world, it is built into our heritage and it forms a key part of our ethos today. That is why we are delighted to support the annual North East Exporters' Awards, which recognises and acknowledges the efforts of forward-thinking individuals and companies that boost the region's economy by taking their products all over the world. HSBC helped numerous North-east companies grow their international business during 2013 via our dedicated Pounds 5bn International SME Fund , which supports firms with a turnover of up to Pounds 30m. International trade creates opportunities - such as opportunities to enter new markets, develop new skills for an employee base, diversify a business's income stream or create a physical presence in another country. We can offer local advice and insight to companies across the North-east via our network of 7,000 colleagues in 63 global locations. We are a truly global bank and our team of five dedicated international commercial managers in the North -east can pick up the phone to colleagues in the majority of international markets and get on-the-ground advice. Such local insight is invaluable to our customers, even those that are experienced in international trade.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers