Barcode Xpress Mobile empowers iOS and Android apps to read GS1 DataBar and other codes
In addition to a number of enhancements in the way apps built with Barcode Xpress Mobile recognize barcodes, the new version adds support for the popular GS1 DataBar family of barcodes commonly used on coupons and for other point-of-sale (POS) and non-POS applications. Apps enhanced or developed for Apple devices with Barcode Xpress Mobile are now fully compatible with iOS 7.
Developers rely on Barcode Xpress Mobile to build mobile apps that tap the cameras in mobile devices to recognize a wide variety of 1D and 2D barcodes. Besides the sample code for a head-start, the SDKs include platform-specific help files for iOS and Android.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet