THE year 2013 will be remembered by many mobile phone geeks in the country for having been one with the most launches of smart-phones.
The year saw the local launching of Nokia Lumina, Huawei Ascend
Samsung Tanzania Mobile and IT Division Country Manager, Mr
"In 2013 we came up with some innovative products like S4, Note3. Also our global shares have gone up considerably high both in terms of volume and value," he explained.
The electronics company in the country recently concluded their 'Pambika na Samsung' campaign where local consumers were made aware about the importance of buying genuine products.
We will continue to do similar promotions in 2014 as well," he explained.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset