social media -->
The boss of
The firm's first 'Let's talk' session will take place from
People can participate in the session by submitting a question or comment using #letstalk across du's various social media channels, including its twitter account @dutweets and facebook page facebook.com/du, as well as du's YouTube channel, youtube.com/theduchannel.
The phone firm said CEO
A statement added that the questions would be answered "either with
Du insisted: "Every question will receive an answer."
Tonight's 'Let's Talk' session will be broadcast on YouTube, du TV on channel 101 and also on mobile devices through myworld.du.ae.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum