The World Bank sponsored Economic Revitalization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Fata (ERKF) distributed 29 cheques amounting to Rs 30.5 million among the business community of South Waziristan Agency , Frontier Region Tank and Kurram Agency . The ceremony was chaired by the Secretary Administration , Infrastructure and Coordination Pir Ameer ud Din and the participants were briefed by the Secretary FATA Investment Facilitation Authority (FIFA) Arshad Majeed, both the secretaries and the participants appreciated the role of Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA) in the promotion of entrepreneurship and facilitation of business community in the strengthening of their businesses. The Project Manager Smeda Sarmad Hussain and Project Director ERKF Imran Shiekh were also present on the occasion. Secretary FIFA Arshad Majeed requested the beneficiaries to bring forward any complaint against the authority in the FATA Secretariat complaint cell. He also urged the business community to bring genuine cases forward for maintaining standard and transparency in the distribution of grants under the project.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11