MONDAY The Treasury releases the federal budget for December. TUESDAY The Commerce Department releases retail sales data for December and business inventories for November. WEDNESDAY The Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for December; the Federal Reserve releases the Beige Book. THURSDAY The Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims and the Consumer Price Index for December; Freddie Mac releases weekly mortgage rates; the National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for January. FRIDAY The Commerce Department releases housing starts for December; the Fed releases industrial production for December.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence