Studies show that the Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) can cause encephalitis (an acute inflammation of the brain), even in otherwise healthy individuals (1). The CDC notes that the Epstein Barr Virus “occurs worldwide, and most people become infected with EBV sometime during their lives. In
EBV caused encephalitis is a serious condition. As the
How is EBV encephalitis diagnosed?
When encephalitis is suspected, “a sample of cerebrospinal fluid is taken using a lumbar puncture, which involves inserting a needle between two vertebrae in the patient's lower back. The sample is taken to count white blood cells and identify specific blood cell types, to measure proteins and blood sugar levels, and to determine spinal fluid pressure. Doctors can use cerebrospinal fluid to test for herpes viruses (3).”
“The majority of people in
A recent post marketing clinical study published in the peer reviewed, medical journal Pharmacology & Pharmacy, in a special edition on Advances in Antiviral Drugs on
Each ingredient of Gene-Eden-VIR was chosen through a scientific approach. Scientists scanned thousands of scientific and medical papers published in various medical and scientific journals around the world to identify the safest, most effective natural ingredients that target the latent EBV and other latent herpes viruses. (4)
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR and EBV, visit http://www.gene-eden-kill-virus.com/Herpes-Remedy.php. All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) Encephalitis due to the Epstein-Barr virus: a description of a clinical case and review of the literature. Published on
(2) CDC - Epstein-Barr Virus and Infectious Mononucleosis. Last Updated on
(4) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR , an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11462653.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11