NOT many years ago, a ' giant killer' of its kind in information technology ( IT), the infamous
Having surfed the IT wave by becoming the pioneer of outsourcing, Raju eventually had to step down after admitting to faking financial figures of the company to the tune of
The recent rise of
Kejriwal is riding a wave of aspirations of millions of Indians with his way of politics suddenly becoming the route to bring change. The appeal, for the moment, seems unlimited, but how far this will last is another question.
AAP's big promises during the
Populist measures like the water subsidy will impact the exchequer and eventually hit the taxpayer's belly. Is this not the same method used by other political parties in power? Besides, Kejriwal's alliance with the
Kejriwal's idea of governance is appealing and his style dynamic.
His rise as a politician is spectacular.
But his over- ambitious moves remind one of Raju's fatal tiger ride. What remains to be seen is if Kejriwal's fate will end up being the same as his IT compatriot.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction