Elbit Systems announced that at its Extraordinary Shareholders' General Meeting held on January 7 , at the Company's offices in Haifa , the proposed resolution, described in the Proxy Statement to the Shareholders dated November 27, 2013 , to approve the Company's compensation policy for its executive officers and directors substantially in the form of Attachment "A" to the Proxy Statement, was approved by the required majority. Elbit Systems is an international defense electronics company engaged in a range of programs throughout the world. The Company, which includes Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems ("UAS"), electro- optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, airborne warning systems, ELINT systems, data links and military communications systems and radios. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing military platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial aviation applications and providing a range of support services. More Information: elbitsystems.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law