Lack of proper system validation is one of the major reasons for Warning Letters and 483s in most of the
For more information or to register for the seminar, please click here.
During the two day interactive seminar,
The seminar will be beneficial for regulatory, clinical and IT professionals working in healthcare, clinical trial, biopharmaceutical and medical device sector that uses computer systems to perform their job functions. It will provide valuable guidance to Regulatory Affairs personnel, OA/QC personnel, IT/IS personnel, Software Managers, Project Managers, Software vendors and suppliers on effective computer system validation.
Venue & Location:
Early bird discounts: For discounts on early registrations, please click here.
Register by phone: Please call our customer service specialists at +1-650-620-3937 or email to customercare(at)complianceonline(dot)com
For more information on ComplianceOnline or to browse through our trainings, please visit our website.
ComplianceOnline is a leading provider of regulatory compliance trainings for companies and professionals in regulated industries. ComplianceOnline has successfully trained over 35,000 professionals from 9,000 companies to comply with the requirements of regulatory agencies. ComplianceOnline is headquartered in
For more information please contact:
Manager of Program Marketing
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11478810.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence