Zaandam, the Netherlands , January 13, 2014 - Ahold has repurchased 3,838,852 Ahold common shares in the period from January 6, 2014 up to and including January 10 , 2014.The shares were repurchased at an average price of € 13.1034 per share for a total consideration of € 50.30 million. These repurchases were made as part of the € 500 million share buyback program announced on February 28, 2013 as increased by € 1.5 billion to a total amount of € 2 billion announced on June 4, 2013 . The total number of shares repurchased under this program to date is 67,287,801 common shares for a total consideration of € 849.90 million. Ahold Press Office : +31 88 659 5343 Ahold Investor Relations: +31 88 659 5213 Follow us on Twitter: @AholdNews This announcement is distributed by GlobeNewswire on behalf of GlobeNewswire clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that: (i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. Source: Ahold via GlobeNewswire [HUG#1754067]
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?