A.M. Best Co. has upgraded the financial strength rating to A (Excellent) from A- (Excellent) and the issuer credit ratings to "a" from "a-" of Developers Surety and Indemnity Company (Developers) ( West Des Moines, IA ) and its subsidiary, Indemnity Company of California (Indemnity) ( Irvine, CA ). All ratings have been removed from under review with positive implications and assigned a stable outlook. The ratings reflect the closure of the acquisition of Developers and Indemnity by AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (ASFI) [NASDAQ:AFSI]. Additionally, the ratings reflect the explicit support provided by AFSI's Bermuda subsidiary, AmTrust International Insurance, Ltd. , in the form of intercompany quota share agreements that were executed following the receipt of regulatory approval. The methodology used in determining these ratings is Best's Credit Rating Methodology, which provides an explanation of A.M. Best's rating process and contains the different rating criteria employed in the rating process. A.M. Best Company is an insurance rating and information source. More Information: http://www.ambest.com Best's Credit Rating Methodology: http://www.ambest.com/ratings/methodology ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?