On Thursday, Lockheed announced that as per the contract, the company will have to produce 340 baseline missiles, 100 extended-range variant missiles and also offer testing, systems engineering, tooling and logistics support to the
JASSMs are developed with an infrared sensor and GPS technology. It can operate autonomously during the day or at night in all weather conditions.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California