The 100-vessel mark has bee surpassed by the
KVH's TracPhone V7 systems have been deployed on 105 USCG vessels across eight different classes of cutters, and KVH's mini-VSAT Broadbandsm service has offered 29.2 terabytes of data and more than 835,000 Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) minutes.
KVH systems are now in use on cutters in all US Coast Guard districts in the continental US, as well as overseas in the Persian Gulf,
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes