Amongst rising energy prices and the Government’s Green Deal there is an evident need for people to keep abreast of energy efficient ways of warming their homes.
“With energy prices are at an all-time high (bills reported to be soaring above £1,500), and Government schemes in place (for qualifying houses) to make improvements to insulation, heating or draught proofing, this 21st century insulation technology provides a great opportunity for homeowners to look for new and developing products which will not cost the earth,” says Nanotech Coatings
The clear thermal insulation coating, to help energy consumption throughout residential properties, called Nansulate® has been developed by US patent holder and nanotechnology manufacturer
Buchler, the sole European importer and distributor for this innovative product, continues: “We are very positive about the potential impact Nansulate® can have on the
Insulating old buildings can be a challenge especially during harsher winter months. This new product developed from 21st century technology is designed to increase the thermal resistance in wall, ceilings and attics and provide protection against mould growth.
Nansulate® is new to
Nansulate® was approved in terms of the European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive certification for building construction standards in the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11475443.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy