The radio and television transmission services provider TDF has announced that the company has been successful to insert 100-Gbps capacities into its network using the
TDF, which also provides several other multimedia services such as digitization of content, encoding and storage apart from radio and television transmission services, manages operations of a fiber-optic network of 4200-km which brings connections involving its data centers in
TDF hopes to boost its network coverage to 5000-km by the end of this year. The service provider keeps its focus on telecom operators, plus IT service providers as well as institutions, and healthcare and finance organizations.
TDF, an associate of Ciena BizConnect, has made trials on the 100-Gbps capabilities on a long-haul transmission line of 1800 km between
The Industrial Director at TDF Group Jean-Louis Mounier revealed, The network is now critical to numerous organizations in different sectors.
The official added, As part of our experience in the media sector and in order to address new markets, we implemented an expansion strategy that requires a reliable packet-optical technology and a partner that could support us in the creation of new services.
The Vice-president strategic solutions for
He added, In our collaboration with TDF, we are laying the foundation for next-generation 100G offers, and also positioning them to address current market challenges with new advanced, high-speed applications and services for its customers.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline