TORONTO - The Canadian dollar is trading at 91.56 cents US this morning, down 0.59 of a cent from Thursday's close. The U.S. dollar is trading at 109.22 cents Cdn, up 0.70 of a cent. Pound sterling was C$1.8008 , up 1.24 cents and US$1.6488 , up 0.08 of a cent. The euro was at C$1.4936 , up 1.72 cents . Quotations provided by the BMO Capital Markets . ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?