It is taking longer for passengers to check in at
Officials say the problem is with software that airlines use to check in passengers.
Because the check-in counters are not functioning properly, airline staff are doing it manually, and that is causing slowdowns.
Officials say passengers can use web check-in before going to the airport and self-service kiosks at the airport. Passengers should leave themselves extra time for the check-in process.
The airport authority and the airlines have additional staff on duty.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend