BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. announced a cash distribution of $0.1642 per unit for the first monthly payment attributable to the fourth quarter, or $1.97 per unit on an annualized basis, for all of its outstanding units. In a release on January 2 , the Partnership noted that the distribution will be payable on January 16 , to the record holders of common units at the close of business on January 13 . This marks the commencement of the Partnership's payment of distributions on a monthly basis to unitholders after it announced that it would convert to a monthly payment policy from a quarterly payment policy on November 6 . BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. is a publicly traded independent oil and gas limited partnership focused on the acquisition, exploitation, development and production of oil and gas properties. More information: BreitBurn.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?