The BCM43569 and BCM43602 enable OEMs to deliver the speed, range and bandwidth requirements for streaming HD-quality content, online gaming and other high-bandwidth applications in the home. The BCM43569 is described as the industry's first dual-band 2x2
Routers, gateways and set-top boxes rely heavily on the platform's host CPU processing power to deliver HD content over 5G WiFi to multiple devices in the home.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO