TORONTO , Jan. 10, 2014 /CNW/ - DELISTING REVIEW United Silver Corp. (the "Company") - Further to TSX Bulletin #2014-0013 dated January 7, 2014 , the common shares of the Company (Symbol: USC ) (the "Common Shares") which are being reviewed with respect to meeting the requirements for continued listing pursuant to the Remedial Review Process, will now be subject to the Expedited Review Process. The Common Shares are suspended from trading immediately. About TMX Group (TSX-X) TMX Group's key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets and clearinghouses for multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income and energy. Toronto Stock Exchange , TSX Venture Exchange , TMX Select, Alpha Group, The Canadian Depository for Securities, Montreal Exchange, Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation , Natural Gas Exchange, BOX Options Exchange , Shorcan, Shorcan Energy Brokers, Equicom and other TMX Group companies provide listing markets, trading markets, clearing facilities, depository services, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto and operates offices across Canada ( Montreal , Calgary and Vancouver ), in key U.S. markets ( New York , Houston , Boston and Chicago ) as well as in London , Beijing and Sydney . For more information about TMX Group, visit our website at www.tmx.com . Follow TMX Group on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmxgroup . SOURCE TMX GROUP INC.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?