Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Application Development Services
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: HSTS04-14-J-CTxxxx
Special Notice Synopsis:
The proposed contract action is for supplies or services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one source under the authority of FAR 6.302. Interested persons may identify their interest and capability to respond to the requirement or submit proposals. This notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals. However, all proposals received thirty days after date of publication of this synopsis will be considered by the Government. The Government will notify parties of the outcome of any proposal submitted in response. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Interested vendors who may wish to seek subcontracting opportunities should contact the above named company directly.
This bridge contract will be a Firm Fixed Price contract and is estimated to have a period of performance of seven (7) months from date of award. The estimated Contract value is
The rationale for the Limited Source Justification will be provided after award. No additional documents will be posted at this time.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO