Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: Handheld Devices - Smart Phones
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: M67854-14-
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 22134
Place of Performance Country: US
Document Type: Request for
Solicitation information: TBD
Sources Sought: 100% Small Business set-aside under NAICS code 334220, size standard of 750 employees
Closing date for
Salient characteristics necessary to support this requirement:
Android 4.0 or higher.
GPS antenna that will have the capability to obtain
Wifi (802.11n) radio.
Domestic and international cell data (3G/4G LTE) capability
Camera to collect photographs (JPG format), video recordings (MPEG-4 format), and voice recordings (MP3 format) into data collection forms.
Display size no less than 5", measured diagonally, and no more than 6", measured diagonally.
Devices must be "unlocked" when received by the government and must be capable of connecting to international carriers using an interchangeable Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card.
No voice or data plan required.
Must be Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 compliant.
Must be able to meet
Must have Official manufacturer's ROM loaded on the device, cannot have Custom ROMs or binaries loaded.
Devices must be new and in their original packaging.
Warranty, provided by the Original Equipment Manufacturer, the same as provided when the device is sold commercially.
THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS. NO STATEMENT OF WORK, SPECIFICATION OR REQUIREMENTS PACKAGE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR RELEASE.
Interested parties are requested to provide an information package consisting of:
(1) Company Profile, including: points-of-contact, product and service offerings, number of employees, North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code, Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code, Business Size and type of small business, if applicable. Identify if you are currently a GSA Schedule Holder and, if so, provide GSA contract number.
(2) Description of the proposed components.
Commercial Literature is allowable.
Please send requested information by e-mail only (Microsoft WordTM or .pdf attachments are preferred) no later than
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March