CALGARY, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Jan. 10, 2014 ) - Savanna Energy Services Corp. ("Savanna") (TSX:SVY) is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors has declared a monthly dividend payment of $0.03 (Cdn.) per share to holders of Common Shares. The date of record will be January 31, 2014 and the payment date will be February 14, 2014 . This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes. Savanna is a leading North American contract drilling and oilfield services company providing a broad range of drilling, well servicing and related services with a focus on fit for purpose technologies and industry-leading aboriginal relationships. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Savanna Energy Services Corp. Ken Mullen President and CEO (403) 503-9990 Savanna Energy Services Corp. Darcy Draudson Executive Vice-President, Finance and CFO (403) 503-9990 www.savannaenergy.com Source: Savanna Energy Services Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes