The Board of Privatization Commission has allowed the commission to initiate process for hiring of financial advisors for different entities and constituted Transactions Committees (TCs). Second session of the Board of Privatization Commission was held under the Chairmanship of Mohammad Zubair , Mos/ Chairman Privatization Commission. Board Members including Arsala Khan Hoti, Nasiruddin Ahmad , Zafar Iqbal Sobani and Secretary Privatization Commission attended the meeting. Mohammad Zubair informed the Board that the Government would ensure transparency in the process of privatization. All stakeholders would be taken into confidence. The Chairman also highlighted that Government is sensitive to the employees and their rights would be protected. The Board considered and approved divestment of shares in Habib Bank Limited , United Bank Limited , Allied Bank Limited , Oil and Gas Development Companies Limited and Pakistan Petroleum Limited .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers